Top 20 B2B Marketing Automation Softwares for 2020
As marketers are inundated with countless and ever-increasing software to make their job easier, trying to pick one among the sea of possible options can often leave one feeling stranded, lost and alone.
Especially on a slow and stale Tuesday afternoon, trying to differentiate between all the different available tools while concurrently reading hundreds of essay length reviews can be a tall order. This is why we’ve compiled a list of the top 20 marketing automation software that will help you generate more leads, save time and be more agile in 2020.
– Comprehensive, marketing hub, sales hub, services hub and an effective free CRM.
– Most popular when considering both customer sentiment and market presence.
– All data and growth activity in one place.
– Increasing variety of different automation possibilities as one learns to master the tool.
– Hubspot academy is also on hand to guide.
– Creative options which go far beyond purely email automation.
– Effective free version and cheap premium features but can be limited in terms of customisability for larger companies.
– Can become expensive quickly.
– Cloud software included in the Salesforce CRM.
– Email marketing, lead nurturing, ROI reporting and lead scoring.
– It is less affordable for smaller companies.
– Has very efficient and customisable features to reduce time inefficiencies.
– Part of Oracle Marketing Cloud.
– Lead management, lead acceleration, campaign management and sales tools.
– Creativity for marketers to deliver connected and personalised customer experiences.
– Marketer-friendly user interface.
– Very rich datasets.
– Effective for large to medium-sized enterprises.
– Competent all-round marketing platform for small to midsize businesses.
– Very affordable base plan.
– More expensive plans include email marketing, CRM, landing pages, autoresponders, eCommerce tools and list building tools.
– Easy to use but better for simpler features such as newsletters, rather than extensive marketing automation.
– Acquired by Adobe and included in their enterprise marketing cloud.
– Integrates well with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
– A small business might feel out of their depth using this software as it is more oriented towards enterprise customers.
– Very visually appealing and fun user interface.
– Email marketing, messaging and automation platform.
– Marketed as the easiest platform to use, so can be good for marketers that aren’t too tech-oriented.
– Primarily used for in-depth messaging and targeting.
– Comprehensive marketing automation.
– Email marketing, website visitor tracking, social media management, reporting and analytics.
– Webinar and event planning.
– Targeting, lead generation, and lead scoring.
– Small marketing teams need marketing automation.
– Can integrate with almost any CRM.
– Geared for smaller marketing teams that need marketing automation without IT support.
– Affordable and prices increase slowly with contact list growth.
– Quickly adds new features, releasing a site messaging tool, chrome plugin, a/b testing and marketing automation tool this year.
– User-friendly and stable.
– Comprehensive marketing automation tool with effective features and functionality.
– One of the most flexible, integrating with behaviour-based email marketing, native, dynamic forms, landing page/blog builders or 3rd party CRM integration.
– Very affordable and easy company/software to work with.
– Free version with capable automation functionality.
– Good auto-responder and workflow functionalities.
– Convenient integration with Zoho applications.
– Strong email marketing platform for the price.
– Little customisation.
– High degree of template customizability.
– Intuitive editing model with space to be flexible.
– Commerce and event integrations.
– Can be expensive as contact list grows.
– A good option for small to midsize business marketers.
– Expanding capabilities across other marketing channels.
– Modern workflow interface.
– Good customer support.
– Variety of effective templates and integrations.
– Advanced features.
– Basic marketing automation and email marketing.
– Some advanced features such as reporting and lead scoring.
– Excellent free plan with basic marketing automation capabilities, phone support and 300 emails a day.
– SMS campaign functionality.
– Strong track history of 15 years.
– Oriented towards small businesses and solopreneurs which make up the majority of the user base.
– Can personalise advanced decision trees based on lead behaviour and scoring.
– Geared towards solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
– CRM and marketing automation functionality.
– Email marketing, landing pages, reporting and e-commerce functionalities.
– Focus on reporting and insights, with a clear presentation of campaign performance.
– Mainly focused on e-commerce marketing automation.
– Adapts well with various marketing strategies.
– Advanced mail marketing capabilities with email builders, automation workflows, multi-channel marketing, email campaigns and one-off emails.
– Extensive analytics and personalisation.
– Most successful open-source marketing automation.
– Recent and evolving quickly.
– Free for 1 user.
– Clean user guide and documentation of how to use.
– For SME´s primarily.
– Manage and automate digital marketing strategy.
– Attract traffic, and convert it into business opportunities to increase sales.
– Oriented towards fast-paced marketing teams.
– Engagement of users across the lifecycle from pre to post-acquisition.
– Lifecycle campaigns, build nurturing workflows, analyse user behaviour and personalise at scale.
– High-volume email marketing and sms text messaging campaigns.
– Centralised social media marketing and publishing.
– Workflow automation and real time analytics with custom reports.
– Responsive emails.
– Customer segmentation and A/B split testing.