Most Sales and Marketing leaders acknowledge that CRM data quality is crucial for success. However, cleaning up a CRM database can quickly turn into a time- and budget-draining endeavour if handled the wrong way. Find out how you can benefit from our expertise, toolset and global experience across many industries.
- De-duplication: Duplicates are one of the main issues that plague large-scale CRM deployments. Using proprietary, AI-powered “fuzzy logic”, we can effectively identify and process duplicate or redundant records.
- Lead-to-Account (L2A) Matching: Allocate contacts to the right companies, powered by Momentum Company Intelligence Database.
- Data Enrichment: Add missing or additional data points to existing records, e.g. decision makers, Social-Media profiles (see also ‘Data Enrichment‘)
- Manual refinement: There are always scenarios where a list of records need to be processed by a human. These can be high volume, manual tasks, such as labelling, fact-checking or verification or highly complex analytical tasks that require a trained data scientist. Momentum Data specialises in both scenarios, with a team of data scientists and scalable outsourcing capabilities.
- GDPR Compliance Audits: Ensure your CRM data adheres to the standards of the new EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).